CEASRA: THE CITIZENS’ ENVIRONMENTAL ASSOCIATION OF THE SLIPPERY ROCK AREA
Protecting habitat | water | air | health
Click below to DONATE!
1. Contact the DEP (814-332-6839) & EPA (www.epa.gov/pa/forms/contact-us-about-epa-pennsylvania#comment) with this message: “Vogel Holdings and the DEP allowed Seneca Landfill to dump radioactive leachate into the Connoquenessing Creek. We don't want that happening in Grove City at Vogel's Tri-County Landfill. Vogel's Tri-County Landfill permit should be revoked”
2. Donate: CEASRA, 40 Schmidt Road, Grove City PA 16127
4. Share the News with friends and family
5. For a yard sign: email@example.com
Search for Environmental Hearing Board for all filings
Use option 2 “Party Name Search”
Party Name: Tri-County; Party Type: Permittee
We believe the local communities need an organization like CEASRA. Here are a few reasons why:
Local, regional, state and federal governmental agencies are not always required to be advocates for the communities they serve.
Governmental agencies only know what is presented or reported to them.
Businesses may or may not be good environmental stewards.
Businesses can repeatedly violate laws and still be allowed to operate.
Community members need and deserve an un-biased information source for environmental issues.
Community members need a strong unified voice with elected officials and governmental agencies
Thank you to our supporters! As our David Vs. Goliath fight continues, you all continue to step up, through donations as well as our overwhelmingly successful raffle, all to raise fund to fight the appeal. We look forward to a terrific new year, and your help gives us hope!
CITIZENS' ENVIRONMENTAL ASSOCIATION OF THE SLIPPERY ROCK AREA
CEASRA has worked toward protecting our environment for over 30 years, with the help of many people. We continue our opposition to the proposed Tri-County Landfill (TCL) while focusing on expanding our agencies and other environmental groups.
CEASRA is always looking for community involvement.
- members to help with contacting community and government leaders to educate them on environmental issues
-assistance in fundraising; the ongoing Tri-County opposition brings significant legal costs.
-members willing to contact neighbors, business, church and other entities for help, education and fundraising -public speakers & educators
-young families, college and high school students who are passionate about protecting our environment and the future
CEASRA is a tax exempt organization whose purpose is to assure environmental integrity within our communities. Specific objectives include the protection of underground aquifers and streams, the protection of endangered species' habitats and the protection of general health and well-being of our residents.